The best way to find cheap group health insurance is to go with Ethika insurance brokerage’s group health insurance policy with a super top-up cover.
Cheap group health insurance would be possible with the super top-up health insurance plan which can be taken in addition to the base group health insurance cost of around ₹ 500 per person/year for up to ₹ 50 Lakhs sum insured.
A group super top-up plan is a type of health insurance plan which can be taken in addition to the base group health insurance plan at the lowest possible premium. Cheap group medical insurance for employees in India is available online from Ethika insurance broking here.
What’s on this page?
Steps to Choose Cheap Group Health Insurance:-
Step 1: The first step in the process is to select the best insurance broker such as Ethika insurance broking who are specialized in group health insurance.
Insurance broking companies are the best intermediaries while taking a group health insurance plan as they would have tied up with almost all the major insurance companies and would know the in-depth details of all the group health insurance policy details of those companies.
Step 2: The next step is to collate the employee data and decide on the type of group health insurance policy.
It is to be decided whether to include the group medical insurance for family members or restrict it to only health insurance for employees. Then the employee data should be shared with the insurance intermediary for better quotes from different insurance companies.
Step 3: Cheap group health insurance for small businesses is possible only when the insured decides on the coverage as well as the sum insured requirements. If a high sum insured is selected, then the premium payable would be higher.
On the other hand, if a low sum insured is selected it would create hassles at the time of claim settlement as the sum insured might be less for hospitalization.
Step 4: The last step is to select the optimum sum insured and go for a super top-up policy which can be obtained for a very low premium. This way the insured can eliminate the corporate buffer which would come with a hefty premium and would hamper the process to purchase the cheap group health insurance policy.
Super Top-Up Policy Features:
A super top-up health insurance policy is a health insurance policy that offers additional health insurance coverage in the form of an increased sum insured which would be applicable in case of hospitalization.
The super top-up policy would kick in once the claim amount exceeds the deductible selected under the policy. A deductible is the claim amount that has to be borne by the insured before the insurance company’s responsibilities kick in.
The deductible would be decided by the insured while taking the super top-up health insurance plan. Higher the deductible, the higher the burden on the insured and the lower the premium to be paid by the insured.
A super top-up policy of ₹50 Lakhs can be purchased at as low as ₹500 along with the group health insurance plan from Ethika insurance. The super top-up health insurance plan would consider the aggregate deductible for all the claims made in a policy year.
Benefits of Super Top-Up Policy:
- The super top-up policy is very cheap and it can be taken to increase the sum insured by the base health insurance plan. Ethika insurance broking offers ₹ 50 Lakhs sum insured super top-up plan at as low as ₹ 500.
- Super top-up group health insurance plans would not affect the claim ratio of the basic group health insurance plan. The premium payable under the group health insurance can be kept low by opting for the group super top-up health insurance plan.
- Group super top-up health insurance plans can act as a cushion at times when the claim amount is higher and exceeds the sum insured limit under the group health insurance.
- There are no limits on the group super top-up health insurance plans such as room rent capping, co-payment, disease-wise sub-limits, etc. The super top-up health insurance plan is only available for employees.
- Deductibles can be chosen as per the affordability and requirements of the insured under the group super top-up health insurance plan.
This post has hopefully helped you get a better understanding of cheap group health insurance benefits and a super top-up plan for ₹500. If you require clarification, please contact Ethika Insurance Broking