Tap to Call

Ethika:Group Health Insurance Brokers

In a recent conversation on the future of HR, with one of a senior HR leader of an employee centric company, he raised below points

We are spending a big part of our HR Budget in buying Group Health Insurance and still I am not happy with the impact.

All this for 6% of your Employees who actually claim under Group Health Insurance. Most of the Rest 94% does not even remember such benefit exists.

Even in that 6%, only 2-3% are for emergencies. Rest are for maternity and planned surgeries.

On top of it, the Group Health Insurance premiums are increasing every year exponentially and every year it affects the other HR budget for other verticals.

Insuring Employees Parents have always been a challenge.

In Spite of all our efforts, employees are still not happy. Even if they get the claim of 90000, they crib about the 1000 which got deducted because of popcy conditions.

Sometimes I feel HR is such a thankless job.

Why you don't need an Insurance Broker for Group Health Insurance

If you are a HR leader of any Employee Centric Company, you may relate this conversation.

What if we say that we have a very innovative & futuristic solution for you?

We call it our Employee Happiness Program.

In this program, we will tell you how you can upgrade your Group Health Insurance program to our new scientific based "Employee Happiness Program".

Good news is that this program does not increase your budget, it gets inbuilt in your Employee Benefits Insurance Premium by the insurer.

Infact over a period of time it reduces your insurance premium.

We can promise you for sure, Your Employees will thank you for this!

Learn More about this Program
ethika ebook

Employee Benefits Tool Demo



Our one-of-the-kind Employee Benefits Management tools helps you to manage all the insurance benefits from your desktop. Employees can see their coverage and enroll for the optional employee funded policies. It can be easily integrated with your HR intranet or payroll software. Some of the features of the tool are:


employee benefit management tool

Our Products

Why Us


Our one-of-the-kind Employee Benefits management tool helps you to manage all the insurance benefits from your desktop. Employees can see their coverages and enroll for the optional employee funded policies. It can be easily integrated with your HR intranet or payroll software.

Know More...


Insurance is a competitive industry in which several factors need to be taken into account. Ethika’s adherence to a strong control system enables us to deliver accurate and exceptional service. We have put together a dedicated team of experts with insurance experience and in-depth knowledge of current market conditions.

Know More...
employee benefit
employee benefits


Offering employees a comprehensive benefits program is not enough. To bring tangible gains, it is necessary that a business not only undertakes such a program, but also ensures that its employees understand and appreciate that money is being invested on their behalf. Organization should ensure that such benefits are not delayed or tedious to handle.

Know More...


Putting together a generous Benefits Program that will profoundly impact the life and loyalty of your employees requires legal and financial counsel. There is no one solution, and as any HR manager will testify, the demands of each work place are different.

Know More...


Over 150+ Satisfied Clients

Over 150+ Satisfied Clients

service by our customer

Rated 4.9 out of 5 for service by our customer


2500+ Claims Settled


Over 15 years of industry expertise

Over 150+ Satisfied Clients

1st generation promoters- from being employees to entrepreneurs

Over 150+ Satisfied Clients

100% self- funded ( employee owned)- no private equity

Over 150+ Satisfied Clients

Growth funded from internal accruals

total health

Managed Health & Employee Wellness


Ethika insurance brokers brings you a complete, end-to-end health management solution tailored to your employees’ needs – TotalHealth. From Health Assessment, Biometric Screening, One-on-one Doctor, Consultations.


Ethika insurance brokers recognize there can be times when additional support is needed for employees and managers. Balancing the pressures of work with the needs of home and personal life can be at times, very stressful, adversely impacting work performance and personal well-being of your employees.


Get all your questions about the Insurance !

Latest blogs

What is Group Health Insurance ?
Group Insurance Scheme
How a super top-up health insurance plan can help you?
mother hugging her kids - super top up health insurance
Have you noticed this condition in your Health Insurance policy?
Pre-existing diseases in health insurance


Copyright ©2020 | Ethika Insurance Broking. All rights reserved.